Funeral Directors in the West Midlands
At Brain and Waldron we are dedicated to providing our professional services of a funeral directors across the West Midlands. Brain and Waldron funeral directors is a family owned and run company based in Smethwick, West Midlands. We offer a range of services and can help you with all funeral plans from start to finish.
We are an established funeral director within the West Midlands with a great reputation for providing a dedicated and professional service to our clients. Each member of our staff has been highly trained to deal with clients in a sympathetic and understanding nature in times of great distress. We help families throughout the West Midlands through every step of arranging a funeral, and make sure they can arrange the funeral they want for their loved one.
Peace & Tranquility
As the years have passed funeral requirements have changed, and we have realised a need for a private chapel of rest for the family’s use. This is a tranquil, peaceful and private environment where the family can pay their last respects together as a family.
Helping With Arrangements
We understand that arranging a funeral can be overwhelming and we put together a list a few things you may want to consider when planning a funeral
- Contact your local GP to certify the death (if the deceased passed away at home)
- Register the death with the local Registrar
- Check if the deceased had a “pre-planned” funeral arrangement
- Make viewing arrangements for mourners prior to the funeral (eg, our Chapel of Rest or the family home)
- We will write and arrange funeral notices in the appropriate newspapers.
- Decide whether a burial or cremation is preferred
- Decide on a date and time for the funeral service and make contact with the clergy
- Discuss the funeral/graveside service arrangements with the church, chapel, cemetery or crematorium, etc
- Should mourners send flowers and/or donations to a charity?
- Arrange food/refreshments for after the funeral. Where will this reception be held?
A Touching Testimonial
It isn’t every family that takes the time and trouble to express their feelings in writing to us, especially in their time of grief, but when someone writes a truly outstanding commendation of our service and commitment, it is only natural that we want to share it with others……